This Privacy Notice sets out how AFRASIA INTERNATIONAL LTD T/A HYPER AIR TRAVEL, a company incorporated in United Kingdom, 11 Bedford Road, Clapham North, London SW4 7SH. At HYPER AIR TRAVEL we realize and respect the importance of your privacy and we are steadfast to safety and protection of your personal data using our site and services. We will use your given private data to provide the complete travel services to you and we give surety that your data is protected and secure with us.
Transparency: We've provided additional clarity regarding the information we collect from Customers, Visitors and Customer Business Contacts and how we process this information. We've also explained the choices and control individuals have over their information.
Data Control: We've described how individuals can (i) access, correct or delete their personal data from our systems; and (ii) provide or withdraw consent, as appropriate.
What information do we collect and Why?
We need to collect, use and disclose personal information to perform our duties as a travel agent, namely, making and managing travel bookings on behalf of our customers. During the course of our relationship we may collect the necessary information described below:
• Traveler Basic Info: Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details like address, telephone and email address.
• Passport Number: Passport number, date of birth and nationality, if obligatory by the particular airline.
• Credit Card Info: Card number, security number, expiration date and cardholder name. No credit card charges.
• Billing Address, other Details: Frequent flyer numbers, car rental programmed and hotel room preferences, if applicable
• Dietary Requirements and Health Issues: information about your dietary requirements and health issues (if any); and
• Call Recordings: Calls may be recorded for the purposes of quality control and staff training
• Social Media: By networking with the social media structures on our website (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) you will be bound by the privacy policies of the particular social media firms.
• IP Address and Cookies: When you access our website, our servers may record data concerning your device and the network you are using to connect with us, including your IP address. When you visit our website, use any of our mobile applications or open communications from us, our servers may record data regarding your device and the network you are using to connect with us, including your IP address. We collect your Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to track and aggregate non- personal data. For example, to monitor the device, browser utilized and geographic locations from where customers and visitors navigate our site.
• By giving us your private data, you are announcing to us that the data is accurate, truthful, comprehensive and present to your facts. You are also revealing to us that you have whole authority to provide it to us.
How Will We Collect This Information?
HYPER AIR TRAVEL will only collect personal information in compliance with your local data protection laws. We usually collect your personal information from the information you submit during the course of your relationship with us. We will collect this information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Generally, this collection will occur:
• when you deal with us either in person, by telephone, letter, email;
• when you visit any of our websites; or
• When you connect with us via social media.
We may collect personal information about you:
• When you purchase or make enquiries about travel arrangements or other products and services;
• When you enter competitions or register for promotions;
• When you subscribe to receive marketing from us (e.g. e-newsletters);
• When you request brochures or other information from us; or
• When you provide information, or use our services, on social media.
Unless you choose to do so under a pseudonym or anonymously, we may also collect your personal information (other than sensitive information) when you complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
In some circumstances, it may be necessary for us to collect personal information about you from a third party. This includes where a person makes a travel booking on your behalf which includes travel arrangements to be used by you (e.g. a family or group booking or a travel booking made for you by your employer). Where this occurs, we will rely on the authority of the person making the travel booking to act on behalf of any other traveler on the booking.
Where you make a travel booking on behalf of another person (e.g. a family or group booking or a travel booking made for an employee), you agree you have obtained the consent of the other person for Hyper Air Travel to collect, use and disclose the other person's personal information in accordance with this Notice and that you have otherwise made the other person aware of this Notice.
You should let us know immediately if you become aware that your personal information has been provided to us by another person without your consent or if you did not obtain consent before providing another person's personal information to us.
We make every effort to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal information which we store and to ensure all of your personal information is up to date. However, you can assist us with this considerably by promptly contacting us if there are any changes to your personal information or if you become aware that we have inaccurate personal information relating to you. We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete personal information that you, or a person acting on your behalf, provide to us.
How do we use your personal information?
We will only process your information, where:
• you have given your consent to such processing (which you may withdraw at any time, as detailed at section 8 below);
• The processing is necessary to provide our services to you;
• The processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations; and/or
• The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of any third party recipients that receive your personal information (as detailed in sections 5 and 6 below).
When you book or otherwise arrange travel related products and services through us, we usually act as an agent for the relevant travel service providers (e.g. for a hotel). In this case, we process your personal information as necessary so as to provide the services you requested from us. This usually includes collecting personal information about you both for our internal purposes as described and for the travel service provider for whom we act as agent (e.g. to provide you with the booked services). For example, if you book a flight through us, then we use your personal information to enable your flight to be booked and disclose it to the airline to enable the airline to provide the flight service to you.
Should you no longer wish to receive promotional/marketing material from us, participate in market research or receive other types of communication from us, you can unsubscribe from receiving electronic marketing materials by following the unsubscribe prompt in your email.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Hyper Air Travel may share your info with the following entries:
-Primary suppliers: airlines, hotels, tour operators, transfer providers, cruise lines, car rental and activity providers who fulfill your travel reservation.
-As required or authorized by applicable law, and to comply with our legal obligations
-Business Partners: With business allies who have cooperated with us to supply a shared product or package. By providing your info to such allies, they may communicate you directly by email, phone or by post. Kindly be mindful that we don't control or have access concerning the privacy observes of these third-party retailers.
How we protect your information
We need you to be 100% self-assured about using Hyper Air Travel to process your flights, hotels and other travel reservations, and we guarantee you of defensive the info we assemble from you. We have imposed essential managerial, specialized, physical and technical safety measures to defense the classified info you render to us. We trigger off the encryption when conveying private info that is extremely sensitive (i.e. credit card details, etc.) between your system and ours, and we utilize firewalls and invasion sensing systems to prohibit unlawful peoples from gaining an approach to your info.
Cookies and other Web technologies
Any changes to our collection or use of information will be posted on this page. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a notice on this page. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
How Can You Contact Us?
Email for General Question:- firstname.lastname@example.org , If you have any suggestion, appreciation, and feedback to provide for our services and assistance, feel free to drop us a mail.
For Callers within the UK or outside of the UK:- 0207 183 7008 or +44 207 183 7008, Get in touch with our customer care executives for your queries regarding flight tickets, hotel bookings, holiday packages, car hire, cancellation, and refund by calling us at phone.
Head Office: Address:- 11 Bedford Road, Clapham North London SW4 7SH.
We aim to offer excellent service to all our valuable customers.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
100% Secure For enhanced customer protection. No credit card charges.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
Find our lowest price to destinations Worldwide.